Your use of the Website constitutes your agreement to these three documents. Please review them carefully. By submitting your order, you accept and agree to be bound by their content.
Purchasing eBooks and eTools
Ordering an eBook or eTool on the IKC eShop website provides a link that accesses a downloadable digital copy of the book. This copy is protected. The book can be uploaded one time. It cannot be printed and does not allow transfer to another electronic device. Customers are to download on the device that will be used to read the book.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
Australian consumer law may confer rights and remedies on you in relation to the provision of services or products offered by the Website, which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified (“Non-excludable Rights”). The Website does not exclude any Non-excludable Rights but does exclude all other conditions and warranties implied by custom, law or statute.
Except as provided for by the Non-excludable Rights:
- This Website is provided by the IKC on an “as is” basis.
- The IKC and the authors of merchandise (including books, courses, teaching tools and other products) sold on this platform make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of, your access to or the results of your access to the Website (including any related or linked websites) or the correctness, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or reliability of the information, content, materials or products included on this Website.
- To the full extent permissible by applicable law, the IKC disclaims all warranties and guarantees, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- The IKC will not be liable for any loss or damage (including indirect, special or consequential loss or damage) arising from the use of, or reliance on, any information on the Website, whether or not caused by any negligent act or omission. If any law prohibits the exclusion of such liability, IKC hereby limits its aggregate liability to the extent permitted by law for damages for loss or injury (whether from negligence, breach of contract, breach of express or statutory warranty, breach of other obligation, misrepresentation, or otherwise), to (as determined by IKC) the resupply of the said information or refund of the amount you have paid for the relevant product or service.
- If a statutory warranty or guarantee cannot be excluded, IKC’s liability to you for breach of the warranty is, at IKC’s choice, to resupply services (or pay for the cost of their resupply) or replace or repair products (or pay for the cost of their replacement or repair) or supply an equivalent product (or pay for the cost of supply) or refund the amount you have paid to IKC for those services or products.
- This Website and the Terms and Conditions are the entire agreement between you and the IKC in relation to our services and products. They apply regardless of any term or condition of your order. Alleged oral representations by the IKC or anyone on our behalf are excluded.
- Any claim you may have against the IKC is taken to be abandoned if you do not commence legal proceedings within 6 months from the date the claim arose.
- The IKC may terminate or discontinue providing products or services to you at any time.
Description of the IKC
The IKC is a not-for-profit company, based in Australia, with faculty throughout the world. It is an international college without walls which raises awareness, maintains standards, develops and supports Touch for Health ® (TFH) as well as other kinesiology and non-kinesiology programs in the educational, self-responsibility model at community and professional levels, with particular emphasis on the values of TFH. The IKC Website provides and sells merchandise of its own creation or created by independent authors, that contributes to its mission and that supports its members as well as the public. The IKC clearly states that the products on the Website cannot be used to prevent, treat, diagnose, or cure illness or disease. Any use of the products in this manner is independent of the IKC and the authors of merchandise available on the Website.
Links to other sites
The IKC has not reviewed any of the websites which link to this Homepage or to which this Homepage links. The IKC is not responsible for the content of any other websites or pages linked to or linking to it. The IKC does not endorse or otherwise sponsor such links. Such links are provided solely for your convenience and information. Following links to any other websites or pages shall be at your own risk. These other websites or pages may have their own terms and conditions and you will need to check them individually.
This Website and any of the Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia. You irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales. If any provisions in this Website or the Terms and Conditions are invalid or unenforceable by a court of law, such invalidity or unenforceability will not affect the remainder of the Website as well as Terms and Conditions which will continue in full force and effect.
The IKC does not give you any right or interest in any copyright or intellectual property rights in any product or service. Nothing contained in this Website or any of the Terms and Conditions should be construed as granting any licence or right of use of any trademark or part of any trademark displayed on this Website without the IKC’s express written permission.
- Refund Policy
Find a Class
IKC Conference Host Application 1 of 3 forms
IKC Conference Speakers 2 of 3 forms
IKC Conference Stall Holder 3 of 3 Forms
IKC PS Professional Kinesiologist Training Programe Application
PDS Endorsed Course Application
PDS Endorsed Workshop Application
PS Affliated Association Application
PS Professional Kinesiologist Application 1
PS Professional Kinesiologist Application 2
PS Professional Kinesiologist Application 3
TFH Affiliated Association Application
TFHS Instructors Code of Ethics